We provide our clients with resource and expertise to ensure they stay compliant in an ever-changing legal and regulatory landscape.
We tailor our approach to your needs with a proactive approach to managing people issues, coaching and supporting managers through challenging situations to build internal skills and confidence.
Our experienced HR professionals work on either one-oﬀ projects or a retained basis, and are all highly qualified (a minimum of CIPD level 7) with years of in-house operational HR experience.
We are pragmatic in our approach, solution-driven and eager to align our approach to your culture and needs. Our mission is to make your lives easier by eliminating hassle, saving time, money and resources and by adding specific expertise as required globally.
- Scoping, implementation and maintenance of HR information system (IRIS HR) including probation tracking, right to work checks, starters, leavers, including payroll notification, first line support for IRIS, employee and admin user training, creation of workflows and e-forms
- Remuneration benchmarking and insights into industry and sector trends
- Provision of a full beneﬁts administration service, ensuring full compliance with auto enrolment and employee onboarding and off-boarding
- Mapping and streamlining processes to deliver economies of scale and efficiencies
- Supporting you to develop and maintain processes aligned to relevant local regulations, procedures, policies and paperwork
- Drafting communications, assisting with talking points for meetings, coaching managers on handling HR conversations, acting as a sounding board to managers and solution driven advisory services
- Advice and assistance with delivery of company maternity and paternity ‘family friendly’ processes and statutory beneﬁt calculations
- Delivering employee surveys – both anonymous and open, on a variety of topics such as Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion; Employee Engagement; Preparedness post-pandemic
- Online training modules for Financial Crime -Anti Money Laundering; Anti Bribery and Corruption; ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance); GDPR (Data Protection and Data Privacy in the EU and UK); Anti-Discrimination and Harassment – Dignity at Work; Health and Safety at work
- Available globally reflecting local legislative requirements, which can be tailored to your needs
- In person training sessions on various topics, such as employment law, managing people, fierce conversations, managing performance, interview and selection skills and SMCR
- Drafting employee handbooks and policies, offer letters, contracts of employment and other formal documents
- Updates and policy amendments to incorporate statutory changes
- Production of oﬀer letters and terms and conditions of employment, permanent or ﬁxed term
- Preparation of consultancy and third-party agreements
- Advice on best practice for restructuring your business
- Advice and guidance to aid compliance with relevant legislation and to assist in the management of disputes, disciplinary action, redundancies and contractual changes
- Background screening including police criminal record checks and overseas credit checks, via HireRight
- IR35 shield - an insurance-backed determination of employment status for workers and contractors, plus advice on how to avoid costly HMRC status investigations
- Acquisitions and Disposals - Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) – TUPE
- Guidance on due diligence procedures for Right to Work in the UK and support with UK Immigration processes, using expert counsel as required
- Guidance on managing restrictive covenants both for new hires and leavers, advice on exits and preparation of Settlement Agreements
- Support and delivery of investigations, including complex regulatory matters
- Attending formal hearings as HR adviser or in the capacity of notetaker
- Provision of all supporting documentation and letters to employees and to line managers
- Pandemic specific support, remote working advice and assessment, return to work risk assessments and employee surveys, reduced capacity planning support
- Provision of a H&S management system
- Completion of Risk Assessments – annually reviewed –including DSE
- Regular updates and notiﬁcation of any changes to legislation
- On-site and remote support
- Assistance with both frequent short term and long-term sickness management
- Assistance with time and attendance challenges including post pandemic advice on how to manage employees who do not want to return to the workplace, those who do not wish to return to the UK to work, performance and attendance challenges when working remotely
- Help with disability procedures and making reasonable adjustments
- Help with capability and conduct procedures
- Support to manage grievances, informally and formally
- Delivery of Subject Access Request materials, from our records, as required, to meet Information Commissioner deadlines
Being part of Apex Group, our clients have access to the broadest range of industry solutions across the value chain from a single source.