Our COOs bring considerable expertise, covering a wide variety of strategies and asset classes, with in-depth knowledge of international regulations.
We can support your business through every stage of your journey from initial launch to making strategic changes as an established manager. Building an in-house team comes with considerable costs and time spent ﬁnding the right people. Full-time, interim or on a project speciﬁc basis, we alleviate unnecessary pressure to allow you to focus on growing and managing your returns.
- Advice during your company’s start-up phase including fund structuring, vendor selection, regulatory license applications, bank account opening, oﬃce searches, cyber security advice and corporate governance design
- Implementation of an eﬀective compliance monitoring program, SMF16 and 17, regulatory reporting assistance
- Review of constitutional documents and assistance with third-party agreements, point of contact for external counsel to facilitate adherence to all legal or regulatory changes
- Review of management accounts and regulatory accounts reporting, work with auditors on fund and manager audited statements, expense control and budget setting
- Middle and back oﬃce review and monitoring of day today processes and procedures supporting internal team or outsourced provider
- Oversight of operational functions, driving eﬃciencies and cost savings
- Advice on risk controls
- Tailored review of processes and deliver road maps to achieve speciﬁc business goals
- HR assistance, oﬃce management support and project planning
- Board advisory
Being part of Apex Group, our clients have access to the broadest range of industry solutions across the value chain from a single source.