Our large team of highly qualified professionals come with many years of experience of providing advice and guidance on company secretarial and corporate governance matters.
We can provide all the support you need, regardless of whether your business is listed or regulated, to ensure you are kept up to date and are compliant with the legislative and regulatory changes that matter to you.
- Statutory Compliance Services
- Board Support and Annual General Meeting Advisory services
- Pre-IPO Services to Listed Companies
- Ongoing Governance Advice and Support to Listed Companies
Providing outsourced statutory compliance support form the core of our service offering when we were founded two decades ago. Today, it remains a major part of our business. Our respected company secretarial team offers a wealth of experience gained from many years in this area.
- Company incorporations/dissolutions
- Registered office address and service address for officers
- Maintenance of statutory registers on electronic database
- Maintenance of the Company’s minute books
- Completion and filing of the annual Confirmation Statement
- Preparation and filing of local regulatory forms
- PSC investigation and maintaining the register
- Provision of support for corporate transactions including capital injections, intercompany dividends, group restructurings and share capital changes
- Drafting ad hoc minutes and resolutions
- Company re-registration
- Registering and satisfying charges
- Carry out health checks
We ensure that your responsibilities as Directors are discharged, by attending meetings in the capacity of the Company Secretary, acting as a trusted advisor to the Board and ensuring you comply with corporate governance best practice.
- Drafting of meeting agendas in liaison with the Chairperson
- Co-ordination, production and circulation of Board and Committee papers
- Production and circulation of meeting minutes and action lists
- Attending the meeting in a minute taking and advisory capacity
- Acting as central point of contact for the Board, the shareholders and other service providers
- Advice on UK corporate governance and industry best practice
- Draft the annual general meeting (“AGM”) notice of meeting and proxy form
- Liaise with the Registrar regarding draft and final proxy numbers and circulate these to the board and other appropriate advisers
- Prepare and circulate the chairman’s script
- Attend the AGM and draft minutes
- File resolutions as required at Companies House and upload on the National Storage Mechanism
- Co-ordinating and drafting the Financial Position and Prospects Procedures Memorandum working with our team of specialist accountants.
- Providing general company secretarial assistance as required, including reviewing and providing comments on the prospectus
We offer high-quality advice and guidance to listed companies on corporate governance matters and will keep you up to date with legislative changes and best-practice recommendations that may affect your business. We work closely with boards of operating companies and listed funds to deliver a proactive and tailored service underpinned by technology in order to provide peace of mind to boards and shareholders.
- Provision of a company secretary
- Attending meetings of the Board and its Committees in a minute taking and advisory capacity
- Drafting of, and providing input on terms of reference for all committees
- Preparation of governance reports
- Advising the Board on compliance with UK corporate governance codes
- Drafting and providing input with regards to Board policies
- Monitoring compliance with the ongoing requirements of the listing rules and disclosure guidance and transparency rules
- Assisting in the annual board and service provider evaluations
- Drafting policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Market Abuse Regulation in respect of inside information, Director / PDMR dealing and insider lists
- Maintaining permanent and event-based insider lists
- Maintaining a register of Persons Closely Associated to PDMRs
- Maintaining a register of Director / PDMR dealings
- Coordinating the production and assist with the drafting of the Annual and Half-yearly Reports
- Arranging for the publication of other regulatory announcements to be made on a regulatory information service
- Delivering directors and induction training
As part of the global financial services provider Apex Group, our clients can benefit from access to a wider range of services and markets.